After taking your computer home after having all of the viruses and malware removed, we recommend taking the following steps:
1. Run Malwarebytes once a week. This keeps malware from completely controlling your computer.
2. Watch where you go online. Not all websites are safe.
3. Watch what you download. Downloads are notorious for harboring malware.
4. Don’t open emails if you don’t know the sender.
5. Don’t trust people that contact you saying they have detected viruses on your computer. Especially, if they claim to be from Microsoft.